The sweetheart that is RarelySimple nominated me for this lovely award. The Liebster award! Please check her out because she is one hell of a person, & writer! She’s also one of my good friends, I’m blessed to have such a person like her in my life 😀
The Liebster Award is designed to draw attention to and raise the profile of new blogs, with 200 followers or less.
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person that nominated you.
- Nominate more blogs for the award.
- Think up 11 questions for those that you’ve nominated to answer.
11 Facts About Me:
- I have a million beauty marks, some even align themselves to make shapes. I think it’s pretty nifty.
- I wanted to become a Pokemon master… Eve is my favorite Pokemon ha-ha
- I suck at math, science, basically anything that requires a high IQ
- I wish I was more intelligent … sometimes
- I’m accident prone, extremely clumsy & wind up in some mess daily, I sprain bones constantly, broke my tailbone, almost broke my nose three times, had my foot run over by a metal door, had a dresser fall on me … Aye, you get the drift. 😀
- I can do a pretty good British accent, and a decent Australian accent.
- I’ve never been in love.
- I’m extremely good at connecting with people, I have a high sensitive to those around me.
- I hate clowns.
- I prefer the company of my dogs rather than people… lmao
- I can’t cook to save my life, I always burn myself, burn the food, destroy the meals or the equipment, I’ve had my eyebrows burned off from a BBQ & burned the side of my house because the BBQ caught fire when I was cooking.
Questions; [I pass these along to the following nominees as well] -I think she chose great questions!
- What are your top three favorite books?
- If you could live in any other era, when would you choose?
- What is your favorite Disney film?
- Do you prefer sweet things, or savory?
- What fictional character do you feel that you relate most with?
- Who would you say has been the most influential or inspirational person in your life so far?
- What is the one thing that you like most about yourself?
- If your life was being made into a film, who would you choose to play yourself?
- And what three songs would you include in the soundtrack?
- What are your thoughts on life after death?
- If you were a superhero, what would your power be?
- Nora Roberts; Honest Illusions & Command Performance, & Jane Austen; Pride & Prejudice.
- Which each era comes it’s pro’s & con’s. I think a time period like BBC Merlin’s, or the 1920’s, I’ve always been fascinated by the past. I know the laws were different back then especially for woman, and the medicine was not nearly advanced as it is today but looking at it from not having this knowledge, makes it more fun. I truly do love the past & still wouldn’t mind living in a past era. I think there’s such beauty, happiness & purity that now does not exist. I would like to be a part of that.
- I like salty-sweet things. If I had to only choose one, it wouldn’t be sweets.
- Tony Stark, I know it’s probably an obvious choice considering my love for the character is not hidden. So I’ll explain why instead. Tony is a man of many flaws, many struggles, many demons & many heartaches. He might not be a villain but Tony Stark can be & has been his own worst enemy. I see in him a man that wants to do good, & who wants to be loved but has trouble expressing that. He has trouble keeping that, Tony can build anything if he sets his mind to it, he’s very intelligent but because of his struggles he lacks the ability to connect with others. I feel like Tony at some point in his life has felt he’s a joke & his entire life is, I get that. I get his pain which is why I like him so much. His pain, & his struggles have made him the man he is, I know what it’s like to be self-destructive & lost. I see Tony Stark as someone I can relate to because he’s so human, he has such deep layers to him. His heart is something unique to me.
- My sister Danielle who passed away, I could say other people for different reasons but the first person that comes to mind is my sister. She died 30 minutes after birth, I remember clearly holding her twin in my arms begging her to come home. I had never felt such an ache inside my chest or seen such pain surrounding me in a time of beauty. She died before she could grow up to experience the many things we complain about, whether there’s bad or good things going on I want to experience it because she never got the chance to. She never got to live, to experience or to grow & become who she would have been. I live my life for her, she saved me in a time of darkness. She was my light, she is my light, the tattoo of her name a reminder that I can’t give up or regret anything. I have a life to live, no matter what it gives me I can only better myself from anything, even disadvantages.
- The one thing I like about myself is my ability to connect to others. I think it’s a neat quality to have though it does have its con’s like others.
- I adore Katie McGrath, I would like her to play me. She can be so sweet but so strong too. I like that about her, she also can play dark periods very well she knows how to tap into that dark side of hers.
- Florence & The Machine; Breathe Of Life, No Light No Light, Cosmic Love [or Heavy In Your Arms]
- It freaks me out to think about it but I believe in reincarnation.
- If I were a superhero… I think my powers would reflect my heart, I want to help & protect. Though I also think I would probably have conflicting powers. I’ve been on both the bad side of life & the good. I know how they work, what they do to you. I know those paths. I would hope to have powers that I could use to help others.