How It Works:
• If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
• Copy and paste the award to your blog.
• Share 7 random facts about yourself.
• Nominate 5 bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site.
• Let the other Bloggers know that you have nominated them.
The above blogger and friend of mine nominated me for this award a few weeks ago and I completely forgot to do this… I’m awful, my goodness. I feel bad & apologize about this! I’m very grateful she nominated me for this award 😀 It’s such a sweet honor, so if you all could please take a look over at her blog that would be awesome. She’s so funny, so entertaining & real. You’ll completely enjoy all she writes!
- 1. I love taking quizzes that tell you more about yourself, it really interests me & entertains me.
- 2. I wanted to be a psychologist for quite some time; the brain really catches my attention. I enjoyed taking the courses in high school but my dream to be a writer is where my heart lies. If that doesn’t work out I do plan to take more English courses & look into becoming a counselor for troubled youth.
- 3. I use to be good at drawling but gave it up.
- 4. I’ve never thought George Clooney or Brad Pitt were handsome. I can see there not ugly men but I feel no attraction what so ever towards them. Sorry fellas.
- 5. I like to answer the phone with accents or starting off with some weird comment, or sayings from movies. “Hello Buddy the elf, what’s your favorite color?”
- 6. I use to be blonde…
- 7. I get car sick or motion sickness? Ah you get the idea. I love traveling but after an hour or so I get really nauseous.
Well that about sums all of this up I think 😀 And again please check out the nominees & the nominator herself!