http://shadowedinmoonlight.wordpress.com/; is a sweetie. She’s a fantastic writer who is now taking part in national poetry month. So due check her out and see the wonderful creations she’ll be sharing. She also nominated me for this award and I was stunned. I sat there staring at her lovely comment for a few minutes surprised, happy and stunned ha-ha. Shadow is really good at writing and hopes to become a published author one day and I hope her dreams come true because she works so hard and is a great person. So please check her out and you’ll see what I’m saying!
So here are the rules for this award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
- I’ve never been in love.
- Aside from wanting to open a community center or home for troubled youth I’ve thought about starting my own publishing company one day. I love to read and to publish new and upcoming authors would be the best!
- I get car sick often.
- I love eating graham crackers…
- I am terrible at writing English essays. I could do it decent if I wanted too but I’m not a facts kind of writer. I like the freedom to travel off where I want and how I want and not be limited by rules.
- I don’t like putting nail polish on my nails because when it peels or gets ruined I will start over. Yet every so often I put nail polish on anyways.
- I love my supporters.